- Ask everyone in the team to watch the Clarity video (2 minutes)
- Ask them about the example they thought of in their pre-work. After watching the video, can they now see why they did or did not have clarity?
Going forward, in your regular team meetings, ask:
- what everyone found useful
- what everyone found not useful
- what do we want to do more or less of in the future?
If everyone did NOT get a chance to speak, there’s some work to do here.
If your team has completed their DiSC® personality profile, ask them to discuss how the different DiSC® styles respond to a lack of clarity. For more information on DiSC, check out the Understanding Different Personality Styles step here.