TeamX™ Ambassador awarded to Tony Roberts, Customer Success Regional Manager EMEA, at Okta
Congratulations to Tony Roberts for achieving the TeamX™ Ambassador award. Tony is a shining example of what it means to be a TeamX Ambassador. With a passion to see his team flourish, Tony demonstrates TeamX through:
- Belief in the power of ‘team’
- Helping the team define their purpose
- Delivering the framework to other teams
- Training on DiSC and the Five Behaviors® methodology
- Acting on it when team members need new challenges to remain motivated
- Putting Beaconforce in place has been a valuable tool to help identify this requirement
What is a TeamX Ambassador?
TeamX Ambassadors embody the best of what it means to lead a team – they are humble, kind, nurturing, and continually learning. They create the team environment where team members flourish and grow.
TeamX Ambassadors carry on the great culture of their company and remind us all what it means to be part of something special. This award is given to exceptional team player leaders who live and breathe the values of what it means to lead an unstoppable team.
TeamX Ambassador Attributes
- Demonstrate exceptional team player leadership
- Learning mindset
- Completed the TeamX Train the Trainer program
- Delivery of the framework to other teams
Get Amplified Podcast Episode
We were delighted to present the award to Tony on the Get Amplified podcast: Why Team Bonds Matter And How to Build Them in a Hybrid World
During this episode Tony shares how investing in time to not only introduce his team to the Five Behaviours but how turning into team muscle has really paid off. The conversation starts by asking why teams are struggling to build trust and why trust is so important. Tony tells us about finding the magic when realising he’d created a team of mentors. As people take the time to get to know each other, they are building bonds – people are much more willing to step in and help each other without being asked.
This is a great podcast to hear how, by putting the foundations in place to build a healthy team, the results come more easily.
Great team experience – TeamX – not only propels the business forward but helps people enjoy work, feel fulfilled, and be able to make a difference quickly.